If you’ve used CAMHS in the last 10 years and would like to share your stories, you could help shape how the services should be run.
Support For Us would love to hear from you to share your stories.
If you would like to share your story, please read the information below. If you have any questions, or would like to send your story, please email email@example.com.
Share your stories
First and foremost, please consider your own mental health and what you’re happy to be in the public eye.
If you would like to write a blog post about your experiences with CAMHS, here is a checklist of things you can include, but you do not need to include them all.
Please note any information that can indicate what CAMHS you went to will be edited so as not to criticise one specific mental health trust.
- Age when you first started experiencing mental health issues
- What mental health issues you’ve experienced and how they presented themselves
- Your experience with CAMHS
- What help they provided you
- How confidential was the service?
- What things do you feel they did well with, in terms of confidentiality?
- What things with confidentiality do you feel could’ve been improved?
- If you felt you didn’t have confidentiality, how did this change the way you felt and the support you received?
Once you have written your blog post and you’d like to submit it, please fill in this form